Tuesday 8 January 2013

Save the date cards arrived!

Hurray!

Our save the date cards arrived today and they look awesome!!!

My boyf did the design on his mac book air, it is based on an iconic classic book cover and just gives guests the basic details. He spent a couple of evenings getting the design, font and wording right and then we uploaded and ordered them from Moo.com

They are such a great company, really quick delivery, good quality and best of all we had 80 printed, each individually personalised with guests names for £49.50. A bargain, I think.

I've ordered envelopes from ebay, 100 for £3.85 but cannot see how to save money on buying stamps, I may just have to bite the bullet.....the slow second class bullet of course :-)

(yes, I know we could have emailed the save the dates and not spent any money, but I really like receiving proper post and its nice that people can stick them on the fridge / use them as bookmarks or just have a reminder that doesnt get swamped by an inbox!)

No comments:

Post a Comment